Paphos Luxury Properties for Sale
Paphos, the birthplace of Aphrodite (Greek goddess of love), is a lively, diverse and breath-taking city on the west coast of Cyprus. It is a modern, vibrant city with a long history and rich culture. There are two distinct locales: the Upper city or Ktima, and the Lower city or Kato Paphos. Each with its own vibe and micro-culture, together they make Paphos both charming and interesting. Hence, people from different countries flock to the city to find their dream home, for vacation or permanent residence, or an investment property. Fortunately, the supply of properties can meet any buyer’s needs.
Our Cyprus Buying Guide comprises an excellent overview of the residential property types, a detailed analysis of the purchasing process in Cyprus, information on the Cyprus Investment Programme and on obtaining Cypriot Citizenship or Permanent Residency.
Searching for the Perfect Luxury Property in Paphos? We Can Help!
- We are Savills Associate in Cyprus specializing in the residential market, with years of experience in selling luxury properties on the island. Elit Blue offers its services with professionalism, honesty and reliability. We have extensive experience in helping clients find the luxury property of their dreams, worry free!
- We know each property inside out! See for yourself the luxury properties you can choose from. Pick the properties that appeal to you from our website, and we will provide all the information we have.
- Details and finishes matter, so we pay attention to everything, from landscaping and furnishings to views, facilities and accessibility.
- Buying a property in Cyprus is straightforward and we will make the entire process as easy as 1-2-3! Our Cyprus Buying Guide comprises an excellent overview of the residential property types, a detailed analysis of the purchasing process in Cyprus, information on the Cyprus Investment Programme and on obtaining Cypriot Citizenship or Permanent Residency.
- Just tell us your price range and a general description of the ideal property and we won’t stop searching until you are thrilled about the property we find! Contact us!
Luxury villas for sale in paphos
- Paphos’ real estate market is buoyant. Over the years, Paphos has been attracting the highest percentage of foreign transaction activity of all the districts of Cyprus. In 2018 Paphos, again, recorded the highest concentration of properties for which sale contracts were filed by foreigners.
- In Paphos you can find luxury homes of different sizes, with a wide selection of facilities and amenities. From luxurious beachfront villas with private beaches, to villas on a championship golf course with panoramic sea-views, to remote yet luxurious homes away from the tourists’ curious eye, you can cherry-pick the perfect property that meets your needs. With a relaxing air of Mediterranean dream, luxury properties in Paphos are waiting to welcome you in their comfort.
Why is Paphos the perfect city to buy a luxury property?
Young? Family with children? Retired couple? Investor? The city is perfect for all buyers as it strikes the right balance between relaxation, entertainment and tranquility. Paphos, with an abundance of sights, attractions, restaurants, cafes and shops, ticks all the boxes.
The city is also well-connected, thanks to the Paphos International Airport. During the long tourist season, the airport is bustling with visitors that come to enjoy the unparalleled beauty of the island and relax. Some of the most important attractions in Paphos are accessible on foot, so you can take in a piece of culture and history on your evening stroll. Boutique wineries dot the mountainous countryside, and wine tasting is fast becoming a popular attraction while visiting the neighboring hillside villages. Nature lovers also flock to the Akamas National Park for breathtaking views, wide sandy beaches and gorge walking. Deservedly, Paphos attracts the lion’s share of interest by foreigners buying real estate in Cyprus.
For buyers searching for a vibrant touristic area, Kato Paphos is the locale with access to the beachfront framed by lush vegetation, the beach, and the roman ruins of the Paphos archaeological park. Ktima has plentiful entertainment and relaxation facilities / venues, and its appeal is stronger to those interested in modern shops, malls, restaurants, and cafes.