Why choose Cyprus to buy a house?Cyprus may just be the dream home for sea, sun, and summer lovers. With a summer season that lasts for an idyllic 8 months, Cyprus is one of the warmest countries in the EU. But don't worry, you'll be able to enjoy your vacation home for far longer than that, because the winters are mild thanks to the sub-tropical climate. This increases your vacation time and the opportunities you have on the island. Many of our buyers choose to rent the villas they buy through platforms like Airbnb or Booking when they're not using them.
The tourism is booming, which is a big plus for the savvy investors that buy properties here. The house prices in Cyprus have dropped a lot over the years, but people's interest in buying them never diminished. When choosing to buy a vacation home in Cyprus, you'll be able to use it as your private summer house, but also as a rental property, to supplement your income. Another huge advantage of buying a home here is that the country has some of the friendliest legal provisions in the home buying process, as well as a friendly tax system.
What does Cyprus offer in terms of Luxurious properties?You can choose from a wide selection of luxury properties in Cyprus. In the post-economic-crisis era, the real estate market on the island has been thriving. Most properties here come fully furnished and almost all of them have a yard pool to entertain owners and guests.
Whether you're looking for your next bachelor retreat or you want a large property for your family and kids, you'll find luxury properties both big and small, with features to match every lifestyle. You can choose from 2, 3, 4 or more bedroom properties, homes with entertainment facilities, and more. Most of them are located in a walking distance from the sea and hot interest points on the island.
How can we help?
- We are a local luxury real estate agency, with years of experience in selling luxury properties on the island. We aim to help high-worth foreigners find the property of their dreams, without the hassle.
- We strive to simplify the entire property buying process for our clients, to help them save time and money. As some of the most experienced luxury real estate agents on the island, we are devoted to helping investors, private prospects and not only, to find the property of their dreams.
- We have a deep knowledge of the local real estate landscape in all hot cities and regions in Cyprus. From Limassol to Larnaca and Paphos, the market is varied enough to satisfy all needs and preferences. And our company is here to help you filter through this wide and confusing selection of high-end homes.
- Just tell us your price range and what criteria the luxury home has to meet. We'll make the home hunting process as comfortable and peaceful as possible. Use our search engine to research properties in advance. Give us a call and we can discuss in detail your needs and wishes!
What to know before investing in Cyprus properties?Investing in luxury properties in Cyprus comes with a series of advantages. This is one of the reasons why foreign citizens, especially EU citizens are interested in buying luxury properties for holiday and retirement, some to permanently relocate here. But here are some fast facts about investing in Cyprus.
- Safe legal system. Buying properties in Cyprus is extremely secure for foreign investors. The legal system here is a combination of the Greek and British legal systems. The Land Registry also falls under the same provisions. As compared to other countries in the Mediterranean, the title deeds in Cyprus are safer.
- Property ownership. Buying properties in Cyprus is a fast and easy process, thanks to a series of flexible procedures. Cypriot and EU citizens can buy as much property they want on the island. Non-Eu citizens also have some perks, being entitled to freehold ownership of a villa or other property on the island, as long as it doesn't exceed 4,000 square feet.
- Approvals. Non-Cypriot citizens must have their sale contracts approved by the Council of Ministers. Our company can guide you through the entire process and legal steps.
- Selling your Cyprus property. If you decide to sell your Cyprus property, you can have all the profits and funds to your country of origin immediately. "
- Low taxation. The Cypriot taxation system may be the friendliest in the European Union. The country has double taxation treaties with a series of European and non-European countries. The main goal of these treaties is to avoid income double taxation. "
- Duty-free privileges. The country also has duty-free privileges applicable to all its residents. Cars and household goods are only two product categories where these privileges are applicable.