Doing Business In Cyprus
Cyprus provides access to over 500 million EU citizens and is an important gateway to the markets of the Middle East, Asia and Africa. Its strategic location renders Cyprus an ideal base for both regional and international company headquarters.
The country has a well-developed and dynamic business infrastructure and is recognized as an international center of excellence for the provision of professional, business and financial services. Businesses in Cyprus have access to a talent pool of high-quality professionals, often multilingual and educated in the UK and the US.
Further top reasons for investing and doing business in Cyprus include:
- Member of the Eurozone
- Access to markets
- Economic stability
- Ease of setting up and operating a company
- Low cost of doing business
- Strong and transparent regulatory structure
- Legal infrastructure largely based on English common law practice
- Attractive and transparent tax system
- Double taxation treaty with more than 60 countries
- Citizenship by Investment Programme
- High quality of life
The above, in combination with availability of investment opportunities continue to make Cyprus thrive as an efficient business location.